Neighborhood party 2019 in the Büggenreuterstraße
In 2019 we will celebrate again a neighborhood party. The exact date will be announced here, on Facebook and/or in our Kita-Info-App.
Neighborhood party 2017 in the Büggenreuterstraße
On Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
We will celebrate a street party with delicious food, coffee and cakes, activities for children and adults and we look forward to meeting many guests from our neighborhood, from Stühlinger and from the entire Freiburg!
On the initiative of: BadenKaffee
Also on board: Aeskulap Apotheke, Aidshilfe e. V., Blutkunst, Dharam Raj Yoga House, Elly Frey Hairdresser’s, Kommode 1, Richter Haag Publishing House, Sallivita Beauty Salon, Troika Russian Shop
From 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. the Klara Family Center opens its doors for visitors
Part of our program:
– Tin can alley – masks drawing – mandalas painting – Bobbycar races – face painting for children – …
– two DeepPurpleTribal dance performances. Infos at http://www.tribal-freiburg.de/deep-purple-tribal/
– Chatting and relaxing
– Cakes / Waffles
(Depending on the weather, we will organize some of these activities outdoors or indoors in our Center)
We will inform you about:
– the Klara Family Center and the opening of a new daycare group in our new premises, Barbarastr. 10 / Büggenreuterstraße
– our participation in the Federal Model Program Bundesmodellprogramm „Starke Netzwerke – Elternbegleitung für geflüchtete Familien“, 2017 – 2020
– Team Stühlinger’s current developments and activities
The neighborhood party offers a good chance to get to meet each other. Just drop by!